Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Weekend Roundup: hibernate for the polar bear

This weekend we put the Bryan Arnold adventures on pause because one of the crew got a yucky cold and needed some extra special TLC.
I snuck a hair cut in because my hair was disgusting long and I just couldn't take it longer...it feels so good! 
The blueberry spent a lonely weekend because his best friend was in bed getting better and this reminded me how happy and lucky we were to be able to give them each other!
He took anyway he could get him
And the only positive thing is staying home allowed us to check a bunch of stuff off our to do list...hanging this tv...upgrading some things in the kids bathroom and cleaning the heck out of this house! 
But at the end of the day what I mostly did was snuggle this bunny!

Xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment