Mavens With Moustaches

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Let's try this again

Tonight I tucked my daughter in bed...she asked me to stay with her until she fell asleep.
I realized my beautiful one and only baby girl although was quickly transforming into a gorgeous confident young woman right in front of my eyes was still a scared lil girl that needed her mommy.....and I guess I have these nifty lil earthquakes to thank for that.  And as I layed there stroking her big fluffy curly mane to sleep in the room she so sweetly shares with her two little brothers and next to her heavy metal listening brother I soaked up the sounds of three lil beautiful sets of lungs breathing as they slept with the faint blare of the teenagers music playing softly in the background in the next room over and my husband clanging pots as he cleaned the kitchen after a perfect Saturdays evening celebration .....I simply thank God for all his blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment