Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Our One Month Old Blueberry

It hurts
a lot
my heart is full with happiness & heavy with sadness
our lil blueberry is 1 month
Time just really does whiz by
He is still my lil newborn
still has that newborn baby smell
still has that newborn lil coo while he sleeps.

But I see his BABY STAGE comin' ..it's there just ready to weigh heavy on my heart...
PLEASE CRUZ STAY MY BABY FOREVER!

It's ok..for as much as I will be sad to see my lil'est blueberry grow up...it sure is fun to watch.

Life with Cruz is so beautifully natural and easy...it's as if he has always been a part of us..and now none of us can even remember what life before Cruz was like...(well I sometimes can...and it's usually in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping...and I am awake breastfeeding and changing poops...and wishing boobs were removable so that daddies can wake up for a feeding!) :) ... Just Kidding....it's actually not bad at all.

Cruz is:
TEN POUNDS ALREADY
Quickly transitioning into his 0-3 month clothes
Filling out his size 1 diapers very well
Eating like a mad man
and my favorite...cooing like a lil bird (?) :)









Can't wait for every second of our lives together my sweet Cruz.....I love you now and forever!

xoxo
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment