Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Pumpkins

14 Halloweens ago I became obsessed with snuggling my one and only baby and watched Snoopy in all his Great Pumpkin Goodness..
I have not allowed 1 year to go by where I don't gather all my babies to snuggle and watch this on a cozy fallish night..
No matter how busy...how tired..or how old my kids get I will be sure to gather them all up and continue this and many other traditions...why...well for many reasons..the obvious being it's fun..the kids love it..I can justify popping popcorn and perhaps dumping a bag of Candy Corn in the bucket. :)
But my main reason is that in my own weird way this is a constant reminder to them and me that no mater how many years fly by they will all always be my babies...they will all ALWAYS be my priority in life and I will always have time for each and every one of them.  Especially important for me because it IS so important to me that everyone feels taken care of...and it has weighed on my mind more than ever when I wake up and care for a newborn but also drop one of at HIGH SCHOOL.
I can't tell you how fulfilling it is for my heart to care for these kids...and how proud they make me everyday.

I have never owned this movie...and I FINALLY bought it this year and surprised Johnny ( funny enough he is the biggest fan of snoopy).


xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment