Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our 2 Month Old Blueberry

This month:
cooing like crazy
melting our hearts with your smiles
talking back to us
following us with your eyes
loving your swing, bassinet...but....mostly our arms.


Judging by the tumble weeds rolling by on this blog you can see that I have stood strong...unwaivering my promise that I made to myself to quench every single second I have with my lil newborn Cruz.  Ofcourse that means also all my other lil baby chicks....but....I have to be able to soak up my last lil newborn...every fluffy hair morning and sweet sounding coo.  Our Cruz is already 2 months old and this time has totally redefined TIME FLIES BY for me...look how big he is...already so full of his personality....and already made his perfect lil nook in our happy family.  I love you so much my sweet lil boy...you have no idea how much I love you...and every night I pray you feel even just a smidge of that love...giving you the sense that I will take care of you for the rest of my life!

xoxo
Mommy

We

No comments:

Post a Comment