Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm baaaaccccckkkk

A beautiful life
A chaotic kind of life
A whine laced... fun filled...boo boo kissing...meal making...hubby loving...baby caring..advice giving...taxi cab driving...booty wiping...tucking babies and loving on them kind of days.
It is truly what I live for..and what I know I am really good at...just being mama...and soaking every single second up.
I'm filled with gratitude that although my road has been rocky at times...this road I've walked has led me to the perfect place for me..for my family..and for that I am blessed.

I look back on my pictures all the time...and fall in love with every moment over and over again...I remember all the great memories we have already built together and get so excited to see what comes next in this life.

I recently was trying to recall Mateo's milestones at 6 months and much to my DORY-like memory I really couldn't recall...and then...I remembered...I BLOGGED IT...so I looked it up...and there it was perfectly archived waiting for me!  So at that moment I promised myself I not only wanted to but HAD to start blogging again at a regular schedule....of course I will do this for our memories...and also for our family and friends (Miss. WONDERFUL EMILY) who have asked and waited patiently for me to nestle into my life as a mommy of four enough s that I can find some time for this virtual scrapbook of mine.  So thanks to all my friends who have still remained loyal in my tumbleweed absence....cause now...I'm baaaccckkk!

Mon- Weekend Review...bringing you our adventures along with some great and family...I MEAN POSSE FAMILY friendly things to do. 
Tue- I will continue my 52 weeks of portraits
Wed- I will share a healthy and delicious recipe...Thanks PINTEREST
Thur- The Style Bandit will visit the lil ol blog with some fashion happenings...along with her lil Stylish Bandita...Bella Bear
Fri- What ever is inspiring me at that moment.....which lately has been very fitness based...but we will see!

Hope you all will come back a check out the happenings around here...and hear from you soon!

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment