Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weekend roundup..... Papi

This weekend was all about daddy...


Johnny celebrated him...
And Bella...and yes I am fully aware weird is written incorrectly....it was my major blonde moment of the day!
And Cruz...
And even though it took some wrangling...Mateo did as well.
We surprised daddy with his favorite breakfast in his favorite place...chill aquifers in the backyard...the kids helped me with the set up....I lined the table with butcher paper and we all took turns writing our lil "I love you because...."

He was so happy....



Te kids presented him with his homemade grill masters apron...

Bella had a bunch of ballet...and we had to sneak in some errands ....I love a ballerina spottin at the local Costco....

What would our weekend be without the beach...

Beautiful and joyous day...

Happy daddy...


The best daddy...

We took the two lil ones to irvine park for a bike ride/ picnic/ zoo visit

Not seasoned timer cam yet....

Mateo enjoyed the pop...

Our lil cowboy...

Mateos ride...

In heaven...

The oc zoo was a cute lil zoo...with eagles..bear..mountain lion...etc...I was impressed with this lil zoo.

*irvine park...great visit for families...5 to get in ...only 2 for the zoo....and great hiking and biking trails.

Xoxo
Me







No comments:

Post a Comment