Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, July 19, 2013

Catching up!

Hi friends....forgive my absence...but we (as always) have been super busy! Along with our daily fun summer activities we recently found out our Bella being pre pointe ballerina means summer course as well...and Johnny has several gigs coming up so the rehearsals have been non stop and so has my posse!  So far we have been having an amazing summer...but I want to roll up in a ball when I realize how fast it's flying by! This month we have non stop events including a certain old lady having another birthday!!!!! And my oldest turning 15!!!!! I'm already planning both Johnny and Cruz's parties...omg! And I am gearing up to return to my art shows. So that's just a lil Corner of my chaos! But a beautiful chaos! I have a super fun event being planned with The Style Bandit and I will share with you all this week. Te moment I catch up with all this i will return to blogging and sharing some awesome recipes and fun kiddy crafting and adventures with the littles! 

Stay tuned


Xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment