Mavens With Moustaches

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Our Blueberry...11months


Ok...so here we are....marking Cruz's 11 months...11 blessed months! Happiness does not properly convey what this lil dimple but cheeked bambino has brought to us...he is everything we ever prayed for and so much more. I honestly do not let a day go by where I don't thank God for blessing me with all four of my babies...for their happiness...laughter...but most important their health. I have never questioned...not even when I was a 20 year old mama that I was without a doubt...born to be a mommy!

This month Cruz has:
Started pointing
Clapping and celebrating everything
Talking more..not only blabber..but actual words...dada..mama...cat...hi..bear.
Walking with a cruising toy
Fighting over toys
Eating everything...especially fine cheeses!


Xoxo
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment