Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines

I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day...because it is a corporate day...a day where we are being marketed to go pay for overpriced flowers and a caseload of calories.  No...I'm not being a bah-hum-bug...I just feel that love should be 365 days out of the year...I love that my husband makes me feel special every single day and I don't have to countdown to a tuesday evening and wait 2 hours to be seated at the local Cheescake Factory.  I love hard...and am loved hard...and we do it all year long!  With that said..I did LOVE when i was a kid to make our paper mail boxes at school and stratigically delagate each Valentine to a specific classmate...so cute!  So I do and will continue to celebrate this Hallmark inspired day for my babies...these are my Valentines (sorry baby...I love you too...but today I treat our babies).





xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment