Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend Roundup....mama day edition

To say I love being a mom is a crazy understatement....I love everything about it...the good...the bad...and the crazy!

Our weekend was jam packed as always...filled with the love and gratitude I feel all year long.


The nor cal Bryan's came to visit us and the kids had a blast with their cousins and I was somhappymto spend time with Jen.....she is the loveliest..sweetest...and most fun gals I know...I hate that we live so far away from each other!!!
Sam and Mateo buds for life....
Bella bear was the queen Bee....
Friday night was HBHS talent show...Johnny and his buddy Mike killed it on stage. Johnny loves APA but is unable to show his metal chops through them...so this was his chance to let the metal out...and he did....they performed SLAYERS RAINING BLOOD...


I'm pretty sure James is Johnny's biggest fan...

Or Mateo.....he is always mezmerized by him on stage.....
My boys.....Bella was at ballet....
Baby Maria and baby James....
With all the heat there were lots of baths....

We had a fabulous deep dish pizza picnic on Mother's Day eve and I was in heaven...
In the morning in was greeted by this hair tastic posse...

And my sweet Hamas bought me the best gift ever.....
My only request was that we all go on a bike ride on the beach...and it was perfect....

We made a lil pit stop...
Where I surprised them with a picnic on the sand....


And when we came home...I had a chance to go get a pedi to fix my hobbit feet....but I just couldn't leave them!

Bella being my lil star put a special Mother's Day talent show on...she and Mateo had a dance prepared...it was so cute!!!!

I looooovvveeee Johnny's imitations....so he donned a banana suit and made me laugh!!!!!



Like I said this wonderful family of mine spoils me everyday....but it meant a lot to me with all the special plans they had laid out for me!!!

I can't believe they belong to me!

Xoxo
Me










No comments:

Post a Comment