Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, May 13, 2011

Love is.....


There are so many things i am grateful for....the most is the strength God has given me these past 2 years because along with some of the most amazing things to ever happen to me...I have also endured some of the worst....BUT...let's not dwell on that right now...LETS...make this a positive update...and I will simply ponder some of the things I HEART.....

Mateo wearing this Racoon Hat


Bella in Bubbles


Johnny at sundown


My Handsome Faux Hubby in his baseball garb


The smile on Mateo's face when daddy gets home!


Seeing her mommy instincts at age 9


This FABULOUS shoe...you would be in my closet right now if I didn't have a 4 month old!


But.......above all....I heart knowing that everything I have been through has made me the person that i am today....and that I am surrounded soley by the people who love me no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Well said Maria ... You have all the right reasons in your life to be grateful.

    I shall tune in. <3 u.

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, it's great that you're blogging about your life...although I have to say it makes me feel like I'm stalking you. But I think I like it;) keep em' coming, I love reading what you have to say and seeing all those gorgeous pictures of your babies!

    ReplyDelete