Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Things that make my heart go pitter patter....part tres

SI...muy bueno on the Pitter patter front this week....
This picture of the five of us.....sure the sun is setting on our faces and we are all squinting...but we are together, happy, and complete.


Can I get an Amen!


This ADORABLE duo....


This enchanting cup of JOE!


These two adorable cowgirls....great job on your Gold Rush Performance Girls!


This exquisite Jelly shoe from Miss. Westwood...


This Handsome Hunk....muah......


This FUNNY cake...I love Angry Birds!

And I am also PITTER PATTER for all the fun lil touches we have made around this abode we call home...it was a LOONNGGG weekend...and we made the very best of it...I will share the story and pictures with you manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment