Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Feliz Cumpleanos to me.





As I sit here i my kitchen..late...probably too late for me to still be up...I find myself so grateful for my life.
Today I turned THIRTY FOUR...and out of these 34 years I have had some rough ones..many that I would like to erase from my memory..and many many that I often reminise with a smile.  But none can even compare to the last few years I have spent with ALL my kids..and the most amazing man I have ever met in my life.  I finally feel with Cruz' impending arrival that my life is where I have prayed it can be for many many years now.  I have all the babies that my heart has always wanted...I continue to grow in pride watching them grow up...and I am with a man that I feel so lucky to have..the kind I thought didn't exsist..but they do..and I have one!  

My gift from Johnny was being able to secretly watch him with Mateo in the sandbox playing for 30 minutes...it filled my heart!

My gift from Bella was her sneaking into my bed this morning and waking up to her tickle inducing curls in my face.

My gift from Mateo was an abundance of slimely and delicious kisses he planted on my face all day long.

My gift from Cruz was the constant movements that only cause my aniticipation and excitement to grow for his arrival.

And...the gift from my sweet Jamas was his happy face walking into the house...the same face he has every single day..because he is so grateful to have me and our 4 kids...and because even though I know he is dead tired when he comes home from a hard days work...that man is always happy and ready to love on us everyday...and that is a gift I will always want!

xoxo
The 34 year old ME

No comments:

Post a Comment