Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer List....Volcano Belly Edition



Things have been quite busy and a lil overwhelming for me lately....I would love to fill you in...but today I just want to drink up the summer...enjoy this beautiful weather..and make the most of these last 2 months before I go into hibernation with a lil bambino in my arms.

We finally discussed and with my VOLCANO BELLY in mind came up with a great Summer List that we have already started crossing off....it's always so much fun to hear what the kids suggest..
Bella Suggested
HOLDING CRUZ (ahhhh)
Beach Days
one on one dates
Plank Mob
Library
Cheez Club Show

Johnny Suggested
Squeezing Cruz' cheeks (ahhhh)
Souplantation
Turning 14
Reeces Peanut Buter Birthday Party
Jam
Attend Metal Shows
Fly Kites
Barnes N Noble
Pizza Party

Jamas suggested:
Becoming a daddy for the 4th time
Angels Game
Beach Days
Aquarium at night
Museum

I suggested:
Giving birth to a FAT BABY
journaling 
speaking more spanish
zoo
puzzles
gameboards

I also came up with some ideas for Mateo to enjoy
Becoming jealous of new baby brother
finger painting
shaving cream party
bubbles
Butterfly House

Hopefully we will get most if not all of these done....and I am off to throw the kids in the car now and crossing some more off.

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment