Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekend Roundup...Sucky Weekend, Amazing Husband


What do you get when you take a very pregnant woman and throw some head cold germs on her....NOTHING GOOD! 

The bad news is...I spent the weekend feeling HORRIBLE...a simple headcold to a pregnant woman might as well be the darn FLU...especially when it brings along unbelieveable horrid tooth pain...tooth pain so bad I would prefer major abdominal surgery (oh..wait..that glorious pain will visit me soon enough).  But the great news is that I have the most amazing husband that took amazing care of me and all the kids.  Infact...the very few times I was able to roll out of bed and stumble into the kitchen or where the undead exsisted the house looked so pretty..and the kids looked so clean and happy..and I cannot tell you the peace that it brings to this crazy OCD momma.

So Cheers to my sweet Jamas...and prayers that no more bugs visit this preggo volcano bellied woman..and hoping that the next time I am dying of pain..it will be because of a teenie tiny GASH on my tummy...but a big beautiful baby in my arms!

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment