Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gigi..Grandpa...here I come....

We had a very nice weekend......

 we started off at The San Diego Zoo...where everyone got to see their favorites..
 Mateo saw the fish...
 Bella saw her Panda Bears....and they were showing off!
 Some great folk joined us...Aron..
 and Godmommy and Goddaddy...
 Mateo was such a doll...he enjoyed every moment..
 I loved the Polar Bears...amazing...
 This was our view during lunch...
 My 3 handsome boys...
 Mateo enjoyed this guy....

 adorable baby Giraffe..
 Baby Koala...

 We finally got to the hotel and Mateo found the toilet paper stash...

 I brought other toys for him...but Nope...he loved the rolls!
 Our view from the room was A-mazing...and at night we enjoyed this show from our beds!!
 Sleepy Boy...
 If you are familiar with Man vs Food show...JOHNNY LOVES THIS SHOW...you might have seen the episode at The Broken Yolk..we had breakfast there...but no one took the challenge...6 pounds of food in 1 hour...No Bueno!  Last summer we went to Lucha Libre another of the Man Vs Food challengers so I think we are going to make a tradition and go on a Man Vs Food road trip!
 Finally made it to the pool..
 Jamas with all his bears...

 Let me tell you....Mateo was ALL ABOUT UNCLE BEN....he sat right on his lap during the entire Linner time...we enjoyed a nice meal and some yummy drinks poolside and Mateo snuggled with Ben...Thanks Ben!!!!
 Mateo spent some much needed time with Grandma and Grandpa Ward...they were so happy and I LOVE to see them together!!!!!




 Mateo also got to spend some time with his Aunt Rachel...who helped him discover Sourdough Bread...and I think he Loved it!
 Morning Guys...get up!!
I think second to finally getting her first pairs of Toms...Bella LOVED room service...she was so excited!

It was a beautiful and memorable vacation.....we are so grateful to Grandpa and Grandma Ward...it was nice to spend time with the family and the only downside is that you hate to leave them! But you just start the countdown to the next fun reunion!

P.S. 
Johnny...my baby boy...my handsome teenager...is getting braces TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment