Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My sista from another mista



She has been the number I dial when I cry...or when I have exciting news...or when I just want to vent.  She is the one who has never judged...never asked why...and always has been there to listen and comfort me with everything little or big.  When I think of the hard...rediculous hard..painfully hard days I have been through...how badly my heart was broken and how hard I cried...literally the only person who knew I was going through it all was this one person...My Shelly.  I often reflect on those days and think to myself....how the heck did I survive?  There were times it felt my heart would explode from sadness...but talking to her always got me to suck it up...and continue on.  Never to cry infront of the kids...or at work...I allowed myself to cry only a lil...when I was alone...and then I would Suck It Up!!!   She was also the first one I called when they accepted our offer on our home...and the first one I called when I found out I was pregnant...and I look forward to making her number the first one I dial for The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful!  It doesn't matter at all that the blood that runs through our veins is not the same...she is my sister.  





We spent a lovely afternoon at Lil Corona which was one of the To Do's on our summer list...and it was really nice...the baby boys loved it!

 Mateo keeping his Irish Milky skin protected with a lot of UVA protecting fabric...
 Our sweet Jourdy with his big bright eyes....
 The lil mommy....
 Mateo did a major FACE PLANT and this was the result...I am a bad mother because instead of grabbing him...I had to reach for the camera...but in my defense...COME ON, LOOK AT THAT FACE!
 Jourdy giving me some kisses....muah!
 Splishing and splashing....
 Mateo wanted so badly to keep up with this one...but he is just too quick....
 Love you Bella...
 Reflecting....
 My big boy...
Sandy Dance Party.....


Thank you Shelly and Jourdy...we had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment