Mavens With Moustaches

Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's Because





You are the reason I survived the hardest days...you are the reason I believe in Happily Ever after...you are the reason I prayed for the chance to start all over with car seats and diaper booties...

it's because they flock to you like moths to a flame...


It's because you have the comforting arms to make everything better...
It's because you make me so happy and are a blast everywhere doing everything we do...

 It's because she would cry her eyes out if you had to go on a business trip and miss a bedtime story with you....
 It's because you choose to run around with them instead of surfing.....
It's because you take them to their favorite places...

 It's because you are so very very proud of their every performance.....
 It's because they love spending time with you on long and fun hikes....
 It's because you take them to baseball games and share a bag of peanuts...and you don't shhhh them when they SCREAM for their teams like mom does.....

 It's because you accept my pumpkin obsession......
 unhealthy..major...insane...pumpkin obsession....
 It's because he smiled at you at an abnormal early age....
 It's because he looks like ME when he is cranky...
 And is your twin when he is happy...
It's because you snuggle your oldest...just like you snuggle your youngest....

It's simply because I can spend an entire Saturday doing nothing but cleaning our home together and think back and feel like it was another amazing day with you....it had to be you...and thank you for never letting go of my hand through the storm that hit my life...I love you Jamas Bryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment