Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, November 14, 2011

LILYPADS numero uno


This week...our favorite was this number...boots by TARGET...leggings THRIFTED..top from Target...Military jacket THRIFTED(mommys)...and the feathery lovely piece is from THE STYLE BANDIT.

Same headpiece she wore to the wedding

Tango first thing in the morning with her love.

10 years ago I gave birth to one of the most stylish babinas EVER...she loooovveess fashion..my lil Coco Chanel.

Since I can remember I have been obsessed with fashion...everything about it...head to toe...I cannot look at a person without checking out their style and ok...I admit...sometimes I give them lil makeovers in my head. :) Don't get me wrong...I love how different people are...how different their style and taste...what is beautiful to me..I am sure can be horrific to others...all I am saying is I loved playing with Barbies as a kid...and i guess my makeover daydreaming is kinda my way of still playing dress up with barbies....Except...wait...I still play with Barbies...one lil Barbie..a lil stylish..sassy one named Bella...the only bummer is this one occasionally argues with my vision and refuses to wear the exact outfit I invision...Bella always has her say...and mostly her way...WHEN IT COMES TO CLOTHES...let's get that straight.. :).

With that said... I would love to introduce LILYPADS...my way of sharing kids fashion with you all...through the closet of the most STYLISH...BELLA ROSE!

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment