Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, November 4, 2011

Smile from ear to ear...

This video will never get old to me...everytime..I mean EVERYTIME I watch this I cry, smile, tingle, and miss working with my amazing students.

This past year becoming a stay at home mommy again has been the greatest gift..I can't imagine working when my lil fatboy was at home...BUT...I do miss my students..and all of their quirks!
I know the parents of children with autisum have traveled ver hard and emotional roads...and I have nothing but respect and admiration for their strength.  And with that said...I see such beauty in autisum..I see kids who love without conditions...I see passion like no other...I see happiness without neccesity.

Dear Students...I love and miss you everyday...and will hurry back to you all soon when my babies start school.  I pray that your teachers work hard and find the inspiration in you and see the potential in you,
Love
Me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment