Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bella Bear....I can't believe you are 10!











You are my Bella
You are exceptional
Creative
inspiring
kind
giving
messy but somehow very organized
responsible
spontaneous
so much fun
witty
sassy
you are everything I could have EVER prayed for in a beautiful lil girl...I love every curl on your head and freckle on your face...I love you when you are mommys helper and I love you even when I walk into your messy room.
My life would never be the same if I wasn't blessed with your exsistence...I can't imagine a world without our Isabella Rose.
I love being at home and listening to you dance around...hearing the sound of your pointe shoes clank on our hardwood floors brings me peace.
I love you Bella Bear...you will always be my curly haired baby girl.

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment