Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Perfect October...The Round Up

Our Hippie chic




Great photo ops...but not the greatest pumpkin patch

My baby boys

Pumpkin Fever

buddies

Buddies

My Love

Icky Face...first feel of pumpkin mush

Loved it

Our Family Pic..The monkey and his lifetime supply of banana, Lil Red, Hunky Vampire, and a Crazy Gypsy







Trying to sneak the loot


Our Bella turned 10!!!!!



It was amazing...the beautiful month of October...it's over...but it didn't leave us without leaving some everlasting..magical, yes MAGICAL...wonderful memories.


WE GOT MARRIED!!!!!

I WENT TO HEAVEN


The month was amazing...I am so happy, at peace, and humbled to know I have only amazing people surrounding me that love me now and forever.
I am so grateful for every single blessing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment