Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, November 18, 2011

My filipino sister...My Dolores

I have known Dolores for YEARS...I have been blessed to have the Virgo family in my life for a long time and they are simply just one of the most genuine and amazing family I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  Dolores is married to an awesome MANNY PAQUIOA loving guy named yoyo and they have 3 wonderful and respectful boys ..one who is one of Johnny's best friends....(and a fourth grader who just won the ENTIRE SPELLING BEE AT SEQUOIA)!!!!

Dolores is a kind, very giving and a wonderful mother.  Her friendship to me proved to be strong and genuine...because through all of my rough years and my at times rocky divorce...Dolores maintained her loyalty and friendship to me...she didnt judge me..she just loved me...and my kids..and James...and I will never forget that!  And one of the many things I love about her is her love for God...and the importance she makes of her relationship with God for her entire family..she inspires me to love God stronger more everyday.

We spent a great evening this past weekend with The Virgo clan watching the Paquoia fight ..it was great..and the best part...was all the yummy food she made...SO THANK GOODNESS that what I brought over to share was a favorite for all of the Virgos...My SPINICH ARTICHOKE DIP...so I would love to dedicate this blog entry to Dolores...and ofcourse I have to share this sinfully yummy receipe!!!!!

In a bowl throw in the following ingredients
2 cups of Parmesean Cheese
12 oz thawed chopped spinich
1can of chopped up artichoke hearts
2/3 cups of sour cream
1 T minced Garlic
1/3 cup of mayo
8 oz of cream cheese

Mix it all up and bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
Serve warm with tortilla chips and swoon over the yumminess
Bon Appetite Virgos...we love you all!


xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment