Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, December 12, 2011

Felicidades and gratitude


I love rainy days...they force me to slow down...something I still haven't been able to figure out...but on rainy days I tend to do a pretty good job at it.  Today I was able to spend the day with my wonderful husband because he had a day off and I was soooo happy to hear the trinkles of rain falling last night and knowing that he didn't have to wake up to head out to work started my swarm of things that made me very happy today...and thinking of some other things putting a smile on my face....

preparing the supplies to make our sweet lil bunnies FIRST birthday cake...

Preparing a bowl of warm delicious Chicken Pho for my husband on a cold rainy day...

Getting to make up one of the Dolls for The Nutcracker Show...

Watching this kiddo cruise around everywhere...

Watching these girls have a blast backstage...

watching Mateo enjoy his first Chocolate Chip Cookie

Being married to this amazing man

Geting to bathe this yummy tushy

Watching this young lady methodically plan out her fabulous outfits..

swooning over Big Borther beam with pride and dream of teaching his baby brother to become a bad ass drummer as himself (excuse the ass...but HE TOTALLY IS!!!)

Getting our Christmas Cards out...

Snuggling with them

Inspiration for Mateo's Party this Saturday!!!!

I am so happy...and so in love...and so grateful.

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment