Mavens With Moustaches

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feliz Navidad























CHRISTMAS QUIZ
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? classic white this year...but I'm thinking next year we will go big...bold...and colorful
4. Do you hang mistletoe? not this year...but still got plenty of kisses! :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year we put them up the weekend after Thanksgiving!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? STUFFING!!!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year I got a crayola crayons watch
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never believed in Santa.Which is sad I know...but I will foster it for my kids as long as I can!!!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? 1 for each kiddo...plus their xmas pajama
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? colored and lights, a bunch of mix matched ornaments and a vintage tree skirt!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it!
12. Can you ice skate? I can barely walk
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? a gumball machine
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with my family... just being with those I love.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? everything! pumpkin pie, cake, candy...anything sweet!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love baking sugar cookies and decorating them...anything new and old with the kids.  Donating toys is at the top of the list.
17. What tops your tree? right now we are in search of the Bryan-Arnold angel...so in its temp. place we have a mitten
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving-!!!!! Its especially fun with kiddos!!!!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf, Home Alone and Christmas Vacation we watch it every year while decorating!
21. Saddest Christmas song? Don't have one
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment