Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, December 26, 2011

A glimpse at our very blessed Christmas

All I wanted for Christmas was to be with these loves


I wanted to walk to see some lights

I wanted to watch Mateo's lil face in wonder..

I wanted to snuggle with them in their new Christmas Pajamas

I wanted to watch their excitment and anticipation grow...




I wanted to think back on all our past Christmas' and be so grateful them...and now...and future Christmas' to come..and be so grateful to be blessed with 3 healthy and loving kids..

I wanted to watch my 10 year old still believe in Santa enough to leave him a note and goodies..and see my 13 year old teenager help her even though he has accepted that Santa is really a short lil Costa Rican mommy and Irish daddy...

I wanted to see them rush over to their stockings before they rush over to their "bigger" gifts...

I wanted to see Johnny become as excited for his Reeces that he was for his new Ukelele...

I wanted to see Mateo LOVE his new tunnel....

I wanted to see this beauty work hard on her Gingerbread House...

I wanted to help...

And then....after I got all that I wished for...I wanted to snuggle and enjoy this  goodie.


Happy Birthday Jesus

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment