Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Making lemonade out of a yucky batch of lemons




What is that saying?  When life gives you lemons make lemonade...or something like that?  
Being that I was a tad bit tardy making and getting Mateo's first birthday invites out...I am ashamed to admit that I took the easy way out an placed an order for Costco Photo Invites (no disrespect for those who choose these..I just have a weird obsession about kids invites and making them really whimsy)...so back to my cop out...I reluctently sent them out...and what was waiting for me at the good ol costco was not going to cut it for my vision...so I had to fix things and quick..so if you ever find yourself in this same predicament..and are an obbsesive nut job as myself...then here is a quick and fun way to make things right...
This was the costco invite...cute bubba...but just kinda boring invite...
Using some snazy cardstock, poms, and the #1 I cut out from the other invite I dressed him up for the party



I used the previous invites text...which saved a lot of time
And...boom...you got yourself a FUNNY and whimsy new invite.



xoxo
Me

1 comment: