Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, October 28, 2011

Under the weather...Mac and I are.

I can't remember the last time I got a flu shot...but now I remember why I never do...it makes me sick.  And on the same day...my mac book decides to go crazy on me too...we both aren't feeling well.  But it's going to take mind over matter....because I have a big weekend...a 2 day craft show....Bella's Big 10th Birthday SLUMBER PARTY (what was I thinking agreeing to this 1 week after our wedding) :(...and then I want to relax...at yes...another pumpkin patch!  Talk to you all soon...with hopefully a Wedding Day roundup...the pictures turned out great...especially of the kids...a llil hint...Mateo wore a BOWTIE!!!!

Bellas breakfast party is this weekend...just finished her party favors! Thanks pinterest!
Bella"s Party Favors for her campout slumber party!



xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment