Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, August 3, 2012

ART SHOW GOODBYES

HEY YOU....YEAH YOU...OVER THERE...LISTEN UP!
Hey there friends...being that I am so close to Baby Cruz' arrival...I must sadly announce that I will be taking a hiatus from my beloved Art Show that I am a vendor at every Saturday morning.  I am really going to miss all of my regular customers and all the new peeps I get to meet and chat with every week.  This venture has been more than promotion for my website...or a way to earn extra money for the FAM...it has truly been a way where I get to express myself through my art every week....and as much as I yearn for the feeling of hibernation with my bambino...my brain needs the release of everything STYLE BANDIT that jumbles through my head...and the entrepreneur blood that runs through my veins also appreciates it greatly.  So for the time being (about 6 months) you will only be able to get your STYLE BANDIT fix through my etsy shop... www.etsy.com/shop/stylebandit...you can also just click on the Style Bandit link button over there to the right...over there...the moustache thingy.  The plan is that I will waddle my way over to Sunset Beach for 2 more weeks and then I will hang up the moustache...so here is the deal...if you come visit me in the next two weeks and whisper Cruz middle name to me then....you will receive a very very fun and special gift to spoil yourself with...sound good?  


Peter's Landing
16400 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92649










BTW....his middle name is going to be.............LEE

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment