Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, April 9, 2012

Is it a Boy or a Girl?


I know all my darling friends are dying to know if we are having a boy or a girl...but....we just can't reveal it just yet....I know...I know..I'm sorry...BUT..I have a good reason...we have to wait to tell The Grandpas and Grandmas...AND we have to tell the Godmommy, Godaddy and Godbrothers...and unfourtunatley...they are all out of town. But the best news is that the baby looks beautiful and healthy...I left the appointment feeling so happy and relived...I can't imagine leaving with even an once of worry or bad news...it would tear me apart...I know I say this a lot...but I am sooooo very grateful for the 4 healthy blessings that God has chosen me to have.

But what I can tell you all is that we were able to finally ask the GOD FAMILY if they would do us the honor of having our new addition as their own Godchild.  I have known the Virgos for about 12 years now...and I have only amazing and exceptional things to say about each and every one of them..they are not only amazing souls...but their faith in God that they all carry inspire me to be a better and more devoted catholic everyday...and I pray they will help instill that not only in their GODCHILD...but in all 4 of our kids.  I am very happy to report that they happily accepted and the new bambino will be part of the Virgos life forever!

Thank you Jojo, Dolores, Steven, Brandon, and Nikko...for being a part of all of our lives and accepting this big role in our babies lives!


A Lil hint.....there was a crazy coincidence that the Virgos pointed out to us and the gender of the baby...so much so ...that I knew right then and there what the gender would be...and I WAS RIGHT! :)
We are all so happy!

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment