Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maria Stewart..Lazy Lasanga


I am obsessed with cooking every meal for the family...and on those days that I am just to tired or time gets away from me I have to be ready with sure fire EASY PEASY dishes I can slop together and still have them all asking for more.  This Lazy Lasanga receipe is crazy easy and just as yummy.

Ingredients
1 box of ziti noodles
1 cup of heavy cream
1 jar of your favorite Marinara sauce
Parmesean Cheese Galore
Mozorella Cheese Galore
1 pound of lean ground beef
1 cup of finely diced onions
1 T of italian seasonings

All you do is prepare the noodles as directed...while those cook brown the meat and drain fat...then adding the seasonings and diced onion and entire jar of sauce..simmer and add the heavy cream for a thicker and creamier consistency...when that is all finito layer the noodles..then the meat sauce...and then create an EXPLOSION of both cheeses...pop in the oven for 20 min at a 350 degree oven...and there you go...EASY right?  And really yummy...this fed the entire family..I even used the Baby Bullet to puree some for fatty #3 and he gobbled it up...AND I even had enough for my mans lunch the next day!

Bon Appetite!

xoxo 
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment