Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Roundup...I decided I married The Energizer Bunny Edition


I have always considered myself a very energetic person...which is good..because I am always up to something...and i like getting it done myself...but man o man did I strike the jackpot in my hot hubby..because he too is crazy energetic...and I must admit...I think he outlasted me this weekend...in my defense..I AM PREGNANT!

 He whisked me off on a date on a rainy friday night..and i felt a lil guilty accepting because I had secretly planned for one that Sunday as well...so I just went with the flow :)
 This lil guy slept through our entire dinner date and even stayed asleep once we got home..all night..CRAZY LUCKY for mama and dada and their US TIME! ;)
 This was the boys enjoying a lil concert at Bella Terra...Mateo was entranced...LITERALLY entranced...MARK MY WORDS...this kid is already as musical as his big brother!!!!
 Notice THE STYLE BANDIT HAT..it's actually Quicksilver...so when I saw this...I leaped at it and ran to the register!!!


 Enjoying the music
 My amazing husband falling asleep with his bear watching Monster High...hahahahaha...
 Sandra and I went to the Antique Market...and OMG...
 I was tempted...but then I remembered the whole movie theater thing...
 Vintage bandaids....yuck but cool at the same time!!!
 Vintage photographer...

 Big Boob mannequin...really...
 I love you Globe...




 Cyborg Owl...cool..
 My surprise date....
 Delicious Arnold Palmer...

 Building a sandbox from scratch....
 Muah!
 I can't even tell you HOW EXPENSIVE sand is...OMG...and how many bags are needed!!! holy cow!


           

Thank you to my amazing husband!!!!!!


xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment