Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our Lil Blueberry...22 weeks







Holy...BIG BABY BUMP...I know..I am HUMODEOUS!!!!!!  I swear there is only one in there!  But it's ok...I will continue to waddle everywhere I go with pride and beaming with this "so called" pregnancy glow...and I will continue to SHOVE and STUFF myself in the most chic outfits this PREGGO can throw together!

CRUZ IS:
                  Moving and Shaking in the Belly
Looking really cute and chubby faced in his sonograms
Making mama crave lots of fruit..which is kinda a bummer..because we are still between seasons and the fruit is neither yeah or yuck!
I am now really trying to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy because it is FLYING by...and I wanna cry at just the thought of not having another lil blueberry in my belly!









No comments:

Post a Comment