Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, May 25, 2012

Love is...

 Giving Mateo baths in the kitchen tub and realizing that VERY SOON..he will have to share with Cruz...
 Walking out every morning and watching the garden that Jamas and Johnny worked on together...GROW...
 Watching Mateo enjoy a mini drumstick...
 And catching him in his circus tent...
 And taking his clothes off...but getting stuck....
 Watching Bella enjoy her CCD classes..especially with such a cute lil teacher...
 Watching Mateo fight his sleepiness..because he would rather take in the sights..
 Observing this amazing man be and enjoy being the most phenomeanal father I have ever had the honor to watch....
 Having Mateo point out all his favorite characters on his NEW Yo Gabba Gabba shirt ...
 Watching one of my favorite ladies EMILIE...blow bubbles at my son...it seems like just yesterday she brought me a box of ritz crackers to keep at my desk to help with my morning sickness..and now he is with her at her station!!!  :)
 Seeing how happy it makes Jamas to have a simple and love filled life with his four kids and wife...
 Watching this young man continue to grow in to quite the exceptioanl man....
 Sneaking off with my OG baby to indulge in some JUNK cravings...he is always happy to oblige..
 Watching my lil mama be an amazing teacher with our lil bunny...
 Having Gigi send the first draft of Bella's international day costume...she is so wonderful...
Watching the family swim through the window..while I happily prepare dinner for them!

I am grateful.

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment