Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend Roundup....A very tired...but happy Style Bandit


This weekend was a fulla nd busy one (when isn't it) but it was mostly do to my work.  I attended my weekly Saturday show...but...this weekend was also PATCHWORK...seriously one of the coolest shows out there...filled to the brim with very talented and unique artists.  It was a huge success for The Style Bandit..made some new friends...met some new turned LOYAL customers..and talked a lot! :)  My Lil Style Bandit Jr...Bella joined me on Sunday along with  my friend Allie who made it a lot more fun.  But the weekend as always is never possible without my amazing and supportive Hubby...Jamas left early for both shows...set everything up (beautifully) and then I just showed up to do my thing!  I am hinestly one of the luckiest women ever!  


My Lil Jr
My Belt Ladder...those are all pretty much gone...they were a hit!
My new jewelry display...I love the way it turned out....
Came home to be greeted by this face and the awesome ECLIPSE...
Beautiful Bear...

It's happening....
My hero....
IT'S HAPPENING I SAID!!!!!!!!
Sorry...did I scare you?
IIIIIIIIITTTTTT'SSSS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

 Hi Cruz....
 Look Cruz....it's happening....
Oh...hi there Mateo....


xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment