Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Roundup...Dia de Las Madres Edition

The day could not have been more lovely...it was relaxing....happy...and filled with love.  Mateo continues to sleep like a dream....I AM SO HAPPY...he is sleeping LIKE A DREAM!!!!!  So The stay began great with me having the best sleep since...ummm...I literally don't even remember...AMAZING!!!  And then I was ordered to stay in bed while my lil family worked hard on some yummy breakfast..and sweet cards!  I love walking into the kitchen to find this...happy loving puffy morning faces that were ready to love and kiss me!

GRANDMA GIGI and Grandpa flew in to celebrate Mother's Day...they are such sweet people and they love all 4 of their grandkids so much it fills my heart to witness. Sadly they live up north so we aren't able to see them too often....but they sure made up for lost time with this visit...and Mateo and they were attached at the hip...he just LOVES his grandparents so much!

3 out of 4 babies with me....
2 out of 4...
Grandpa and Mateo hanging in the farm....
My Johnny.....

My Teo....
He was just smitten with them...I wish they lived closer...
Nothing more attractive than an AMAZING father!!!!!

Treats for Cruz in the belly.....


My buddy...
My Golden Boy...

My Doll...



I CANNOT wait to see all 3 boys together next year...and a lil ballerina twirling around them!
It was a perfect weekend filled with fun...we enjoyed the beautiful weather...and were left with some amazing memories!


Hope all the mamas out there had an amazing weekend..and that you have an amazing family that spoils and love you 365 days out of the year!

xoxo
Me





No comments:

Post a Comment