Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

La Cocina


You might not find the fanciest recipes or even the best pictures of these dishes I bring you...but 100% easy...yummy...and very healthy...I promise.

The following is my favorite thing to eat for dinner...I make it at least once a week..it is so good...quick...full of protein and fiber...and leaves me feeling full but not stuffed.
I work out at nights because it's what works for me...so I am always either making something like this...or I eat very little at night....so for any of you that work out at night..this is your dish. 
Half a bag Trader Joe's Harvest Grains Blend which is a mix of grains and Quinoa
A package of shelled edamame
1 fried egg per dish
Shaved Parmesan
avocado
kosher salt

That's it 


Boil 1 3/4 cups of water add the grains and cook about 10 min.
Steam Edamame separately and when both are done mix together and add salt to your liking

Serve with fried egg on top sliced avocado and shaved Parmesan!!!

The flavors together are perfect!!!

Enjoy!

xoxo
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment