Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our 7 month Blueberry...I forgot edition



In my defense...the evening of this blueberries 7 month mark was the night we left for our road trip...and I was doing maybe a billion things that night...so blogging did not happen...but I just plum forgot!

He is so sweet
He is more than that missing puzzle piece we all felt our family needed
He is pure Joy and watching him learn everyday and enjoy everyday is such a blessing.

Cruz:
continues to babble... A Lot
scooting EVERYWHERE
We just started introducing him to food...and started with applesauce and avocados...both which he loves
My favorite thing this month is that when you hold him...he will grab your face...turn it towards him...and give you the slimiest and most delicious kiss you have ever had!!!!

I love you Boo!


xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment