Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

catching my breath...but so happy to do so...

 My relaxing Birthday Dinner....Bella made sure to make it fancy...she is so wonderful!
 Did I mention this kid is giving me continuous HEART ATTACKS with how much he is moving and shaking...AND....CLIMBING...oh dear lord!
 Grandpa Doug...Splish Splashing....
 Storybook time with Grandma Gigi...
 Hanging out with Grandpa Greg....

Getting ready to make it ALLLLLLLL about this BIG TWEEN this week...only have 3 more days to call him TWEEN!!!!!

Oh yes.....and the highlight of my ENTIRE weekend....seeing this lil face...make this lil pout...I LOVE it...am I a horrible mommy that I enjoy this face...I will actually stop and watch it...too much too handle!

Been a BUSY few days for us over here in the Bryan/Arnold Abode....we have been summer listing it like CRAZY...and this weekend we celebrated the Baptisim of our delightfully chubby and thunder thigh rockin bambino Mateo...it was a perfect day....and I CANNOT wait to share pictures with all of you....let's just say there were a slew of smiles and an abundance of love generated from EVERYONE who attended....including 3 of his grandparents whom made the trek from Northern California to share in this wonderful day....and then Sunday was this crazy womans THIRTY-THIRD BIRTHDAY....WOW...I was actually honest about my age this time...did you all see that...I told the truth about my age....phew...shows how much I love all of you who read my blog...just please keep it on the down low because my facebook states that I just turned 32....hehehehe.  I spent the day just as I love....relaxing with the ones I love....enjoying a yummy breakfast that Grandpa Doug spoiled us with and the previous night Grandma Gigi and Grandpa Greg treated this happy lady to only the GREATEST Sushi this side of the earth......holy cow...so good...AND....our Mateo slept the entire time so Jamas and I both enjoyed our dinner with 2 hands (no offense boom boom...mommy and daddy love you!) So to all of you who celebrated both Mateo and Moi....Thank You...we are blessed to have you all!  PS...my sweet Jamas surprised me with my OBSESSION which I will share with you shortly...my plan is to work on it sometime this week between summer listing it...and celebrating the STUFFING out of my babies BIRTHDAY WEEK...DEAR LORD THIS FRIDAY I OFFICIALLY AM MOTHER TO A TEENAGER.....I AM BESIDE MYSELF!!!! MORE TO COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment