Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, July 8, 2011

It's the small things in life...



It is the simplest of things that can make the biggest impact in our lives...and definitly in my life.  Feeling happiness when you smile at a random stranger in line at the market and get a smile back...watching my kids recycle in hopes that their own efforts make  even the slightest of difference to our enviornment...hearing my Jamas whisper I love you into my ear every morning he leaves before sunrise to work hard for our family...watching the baby play with his toes for 20 minutes, watching my Rose choreograph 1 of hundreds of dances she runs threw her mind everyday...walking into Johnny's room and finding him hearing his headphones and jamming on his guitar....having Big John come by to see the kids and having a nice talk with him, and knowing that we are now in a great, amazing, and healthy place where we can love eachother now and forever...waking up to a clean house and brewing myself a cup of joe while I stand in the kitchen for those 10 solitude filled minutes and sip away before my go go go day begins. And today happiness came when my 9 year old and 12 year old put me down for a nap because I had a headache while they cared for the baby...as I drifted in and out of a nap...I could hear Mateo laughing out loud to his big brother and big sister's efforts and it simply filled my heart with so much love...I am blessed.

1 comment: