Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday America

A wonderful long weekend to spend with my lovelies...enjoying some beautiful days in sunny Orange County....so yes...we swam...we bbq'ed...we enjoyed the hundreds of fireworks exploding all around us..and most importantly we spent time with loved ones! (side note: who would I be if I couldnt maximize my opportunity to do a lil home improving...I mean come on 3 day weekend...it had to happen...and it  did...hehehehe..love you Jamas for supporting my craziness....I will share the kids new digs tomorrow)!

 Our modest lil collection of fireworks we set off on Saturday...
 Jamas with his new favorite thing......I MAKE FIRE....

 Something spooked him!
 Always dancing...




 Mateo LOVED the fireworks!!!!
 3 of my 5 bears...




 Bella wanted to make something funky for her hair...and she did...so creative!!!!



 Scrappa-dabba-ding-dong...
 Nancy's DELICIOUS strawberries....


 Mateo with his Daddy and Goddaddy....
 Wonderful Godparents!
 Right before he knocked out...during the firework show!


 Our Sweet Bear...
 Uncle Wes

 I finally got to hang out with Nancy...this woman NEEDS her own reality show....I'm SERIOUS!!!

We had a blast.....and look forward to the next celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment