Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love is...

Love is....

 The look on daddy's face when we arrive at the beach to watch him surf....
 The excitement of watching Mateo discover sand...
 Watching this muffin enjoy the sun beginning to set...
 Not caring about him getting SUPER SANDY...
 SO SANDY....
 ROLLING IN THE SAND SANDY....
 SAND IN HIS POOP FOR A WEEK SANDY....
 BUT...how could I say no to this face....
 also watching Big Brother shred his own waves...AND...
 Bella always being her silly self....
And shred her own waves too!

Amazing day....I am so grateful...I am so happy...I am so peaceful....nothing could get better than sitting in my chair today..on that fluffy sand...nursing Mateo...watching Jamas and the kids surf and bodyboard catching some AMAZING waves...all while the sunset....I am humbled...Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment