Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Heart goes Pitter Patter....

FOR THIS AMAZING MAN...
I love you because...
You woke up 3 times last night to take care of our sick Bella Bear
You tell me I look beautiful when I have had the stomach flu for the past 10 hours
You race home to me BECAUSE I have had the stomach flu for the past 10 hours
You tell me dinner was delicious when the new receipe I tried did not work out
You get so excited when I tell you I have sold something in my shop
You hug our smallest lil bear when you get home...and our biggest one too (and the one in between)
You day dream about baby #4 and #3 is barely 6 months old.
You surprise me with gumball machines for the kitchen
You accept me for all the good, bad, and crazy that I am.
Te Amo

No comments:

Post a Comment