Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Love of my Life.



If you follow me on this blog you would know a lot about me...not everything...but  alot.
You would know that I got married and became a mommy at a very young age..
You would know that I had a TOTALLY different plan for my life that was completly derailed when a lil angel named Johnny blessed my life.
You would know that I married  John way too early to realize he was not meant to be my husband but my friend for life instead.
You would know that I have also been blessed with 2 more angels named Isabella and Mateo
You would know that I live for the true and simple in life..I'm not fussy..and I am a hopeless romantic
You would know that I am a loyal friend and once my heart has accepted you...you will be there forever
You would know that I have been betrayed by many people who I once called friend
You would know that I went through some really tough years only to come out of them a much stronger and wiser woman
And thankfully....you would know...that a couple of years ago...I met the LOVE OF MY LIFE..my soulmate...the man I am honored to call my own.

I am humbly grateful that my Jamas came into my life....that he found me...fell inlove with me...and never let me go.

Mr. Jamas Bryan...I am so honoed that in just 2 days...I will officially be your MRS.

xoxo
Me

2 comments:

  1. you know, you're gonna have to change the "faux hubby" title above the picture of you two real, real soon. cuz youz gonna seal the deal in 2 days! omg! super excited for you two:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maria! So happy for you XOXO

    ReplyDelete