Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, October 17, 2011

Snippity..snip...snip..


 When Johnny was right about Mateo's age...amybe a tad older I took him to Dunk's Barbershop for his 1st ever haircut...he was sooo cute sat there so still and observant...great day..lovely memory...the stylist was a tall older man..looked like he stepped right out of a classic movie..wonderful.  With that said let me share our Mateo's experience...we took him for his 1st ever cut this weekend...and ...ummm..it was interesting.....


I was suckered into this place because of the cute novelty car chair (which proved to be a pain/death trap)!  Notice everyone is happy...about to begin..

Just like big brother Teo was a good boy...sat very still and was enthralled with it all...



Oh but wait...let me introduce you to his hairdresser..her name is CHATTING CATHY..and  let's just say Chatting Cathy liked to well...chat. :)  I don't think she remembered that she had a 9 month old at her station because she was gossiping as if he were a weekly regular in to get his roots retouched.  Notice Jamas face...it was so funny to watch...the woman would not stop...it took 20 min...when it should have taken at the most 5 min!

Bella mourning Mateo's cut curl...son't worry we saved it!

But at the end of the day...chatting cathy...although VERY  VERY CHATTING...she cut good hair!

I know...I know...horrible picture...but I guess Chatting Cathy is also known as CATHY CAN'T TAKE PICTURES too!  :)
I laugh at Jamas face...he was exhausted after that session! hahahahaha

xoxox
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment