Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, October 24, 2011

Trying to properly articulate it...



It was a dream come true
A gift from mother nature was the weather
A gift from Johnny was walking me down the aisle
A gift from Bella was being my Maid of Honor
A gift from Mateo was wrestling in the sand after the ceremony
A gift Michelle was marrying me to my Jamas
A gift from Sandra was her friendship and support
A gift from our family and friends was their presence
A gift from Jamas was his promise to love me forever and becoming my husband
A gift from God was leading Jamas into my life.



I still have not come down from my cloud in order to properly articulate the happiness this October 22, 2011 brought me...and how beautiful everything was...but I will try soon...and when I do...I will share.

xoxo
Me
Mrs. Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment