Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, June 20, 2011

4 down...a bunch more to go...

So our first official day of summer and we have knocked 4 off our summer list...we laughed...we ran..we rode...and we read!  YEAH....come on summer bring it on!






Is there more fun than randomly dancing in the middle of a Mexican Supermarket with a baby in tow?  I mean come on....he blends in right?  Everyone took a turn dancing Salsa with Mateo...it was so funny...we definitly laughed!


I love going to the Mexican market simply because I love looking up and seeing these cuties hanging in abundance...the kids always get excited..no matter how old...heck even I get excited to see all the festivness!

Did I mention how happy I am that summer is here...that we can roll out of bed and go for what I like to call a "crusty run"...in our pajamas.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment