Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Palin has another reason to worry

    
 This is our Bella Bear....and we are so very proud of her!  Today she ran for Vice President of her class...and she won as Vice President Alternate.  She ran against 4 other candidates and gave such a sweet speech...which she wrote ALL BY HERSELF....she made her poster ALL BY HERSELF...she put her "important" speech outfit together ALL BY HERSELF.....and even though she didn't win the top spot....she was so proud of herself......and her graciousness made me so proud my heart tingled with love!
 You can see a lil nerves in her face in this picture right before her speech...which was bomb diggity!
 The candidates waiting....
 Her BFF Emily running for Activities Director!
 My BFF sister in law...I just made that up...she is the mommy of Bella's BFF..so we are like family...plus Mateo is in love with her...so we are family!
 Look at that sweet face!



Her baby brother supporting her and trying to look beyond his ages...to sneek in and snatch a vote!!!!!

ISABELLA ARNOLD
2050

Bella, your courage..passion..and graciousness inspire me everyday...not a day goes by where I don't feel honored to be your mommy!

I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment