Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When I close my eyes and remember..#1

I'm trying something new today....I am a hopeless romantic...probably a lil too much some would say...but I am that silly woman that plays out scences in my head over and over again...I can remember what everyone wore, what everyone said, the way Jamas' colonge hypnotized me...or Bella's curls perfectly fell that day...or Johnny's smile brought a smile to my face...or how Mateo's breathing sounded that very moment...I can remember every lil detail of our wonderful days...but I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning.  I often browse our old pictures and remenise on all our great memories and now find myself thinking..."OOO that would have made a great blog pic!"...so I thought we would do kind of a FLASHBACK day every now and then....sound cool...are you ready? OK...here we go!
 This picture was the very moment...exact moment that we told the kids that we were having a baby!!!
 They kept saying....REALLY....REALLY? and then they started jumping up and down suggesting names.....
 Bella screamed.."I'm going to finally be a Big Sister!!!!!"
 Johnny was so sweet...walked over to me...(and I swear) kissed my tummy...
 This was me the morning of the day we found out we were pregnant...we were on one of our hikes...intense hikes that are usually a breeze for me....
 This stretch of trail would normally be a breeze...running it no problem....but...a lil tougher for some reason?????
 James has to slow down a smidge for me.....and all I could talk about was a craving....
 This should have been the tell tale sign...I NEVER eat sweets..but this day I needed a Sprinkels cupcake..it had to be SPRINKLES...I was RABID....and so 9 months later....
We had this lil munchkin!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment